Strategic Planning Consulting
Does your company have a clear strategic plan outlining your business model, strategies, and tactics you will utilize to establish brand value while maximizing profitability? If so, when was the last time you revisited your plans?
Truth is, most businesses don’t spend adequate time focusing on this aspect of their business. In today’s complex business environment, strategic planning is crucial to organizational alignment. Especially to assign priority and accountability on actionable items.
What Our Strategic Planning Services Offer
Our Strategic Planning Division Helps Businesses Develop A Clear Pathway To A Successful Future. Our Focus is Corporate Vision, Business Planning, Marketing Strategy, & Brand Strategy.
There are many different aspects of a business that all contribute to overall success. Our clients have different strengths, weaknesses, and goals they are working towards. Our mission is to bring clarity to those goals while developing stepping stones of actionable items that will inevitably lead them there.
Some businesses are focused on developing out the structure of their business from a fundamental standpoint. Which involves questions like, what products and services should I offer? Who is my target market? How do I become more profitable?
Other businesses have a clearer sense of what they want to sell, who they want to sell it to, but lack effectiveness in building a “brand.” Sometimes this brand vision is shared amongst a few members of the team but doesn’t resonate throughout the organization. This is where building a brand strategy and establishing a corporate vision, mission and values can be effective. Aligning everyone around the emotional elements that are designed to set your business apart from the competition.
We also see a lot of businesses struggling to incorporate technology into their business effectively. Which can be difficult without a fulltime department dedicated to IT infrastructure. Developing a strategy for technology adoption and implementation can be as critical as any other strategic plan.
Which Strategy Do You Require?
Vision is one of the keys to success. The greatest minds from Ben Franklin, John Rockefeller, to Albert Einstein, Warren Buffett and Steve Jobs all had something in common. The ability to envision the future they wanted, and establish goals that would ultimately lead them to their success. This is what we give our clients, and probably our greatest strength as a company.
- Business Description – Establish clear scope of business
- Products/Services – Create your game plan for product/service development and management
- Market Analysis – Analyze market and establish your position
- Marketing Strategy – Develop your plan to increase consumer engagement
- Management – Key roles and responsibilities
- Financials – Understand the numbers and establish your working budget
- Executive summary – Overarching summary of marketing objectives, target markets, and milestones
- Customer Identification – Establish your core consumer and their purchasing behavior
- Differentiation – We need to separate you from the competition
- Unique Selling Proposition – Create an exact statement of what you can offer your clients
- Pricing & Positioning Strategy – Establish high-value pricing strategy and marketplace positioning
- Identify Advertising Opportunities & Promotions – We need to identify the best places to broadcast your message
- Online Marketing Strategy – A comprehensive plan to leverage our online tools
- Strategic Milestones – Our achievements along the way that affirms your direction.
- Brand Story – A narrative that helps the audience understand the culture and history of the brand
- Psychology – Develop a brand persona
- Product/Service Presentation – Create an approach to displaying products for sales
- Color Theory & Brand Vernacular – The colors you use, and the lingo you speak