How JaxonLabs Sets Fees
Typically we charge a pre-determined fixed fee, whether you want to pay for hourly services or on a project basis. JaxonLabs does require a certain percentage in retainer to use as seed capital for the project, which is determined by:
- The overall scope of the project, which modules will be involved and what tasks you’ll need JaxonLabs to complete.
- The sophistication and specific needs of your business.
- The quality of your existing materials, including early drafts or revisions of work.
- The clarity of your business model, marketing and distribution strategy.
- The complexity of your industry and business model.
- The availability of industry information.
- The desired timing in relation to our workload. In general rush jobs are charged a premium over project that can be completed within our schedule.
- By the way, if you are “price shopping,” you should know that price doesn’t tell the whole story. Would you choose one car over another simply because of price? Of course not – there are many dimensions you need to consider.
Hourly Pricing Model
If you just need some help testing ideas for a few hours we are willing to work this way for your business. hourly rates vary depending on your requirements.
Deliverable & Result Based Pricing Model
Want the most value? Let us show you some results and bill you according to the project at hand. We are fair in our dealings and want the best for your company.